Want to join the Levolux team?
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop concept designs for projects being tendered, working closely with the Structural Engineer and the Design team
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of new technologies, applications and research in the field
- Oversee the development and maintenance of technical assets to support the business including specifications, standard and typical details, standard component libraries, data sheets, white papers etc.
- Lead and disseminate findings of retrospective reviews for continuous improvement.
- Maintain awareness of current and upcoming legislation regarding Levolux products and their integration into the projects.
- Contribute technical expertise to the new product development (NPD) process.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Significant experience working in a technical role within the new construction arena (facades or architectural metalwork).
- Degree qualified in an engineering subject would be an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical – able to assess information in a variety and formats to derive optimum design solutions.
- Numerate – capable of working with numbers to calculate performance against requirements.
- Inquisitive – willing to look at the big picture and be proactive in identifying potential risks and opportunities.
- Innovative – creativity to develop solutions that fulfil the technical and commercial brief.
- Experienced use of Autodesk suite of products, ideally including Inventor and Revit.
- Technical competence – capability to digest and apply detailed technical information.
- Genuine team player with ability to work across departments.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for and you are interested in applying, or if you want more information on this vacancy please email the team on email@example.com