Want to join the Levolux Team?
We’re recruiting for a Planner & Inventory Controller to join the Levolux team. In this role you will oversee and manage the planning, coordination and transportation of materials for all projects. You will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders; including working collaboratively with our project managers and project buyers. If you have previous planning experience in a similar role gained within the Construction Industry then this may be the new challenge you are looking for.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Improve Material tracking and visibility across the business
- Overview and plan material movements across all projects, ensuring they are delivered in a timely manner in line with the project programme
- Maintain the material tracker within Navision to ensure it is accurate at any given point.
- Responsible for maintaining stock control and full understanding of materials.
- Coordinate transportation for site deliveries ensuring that we are utilising the resource efficiently and that delivery notes and PODs are obtained and held on record.
- Liaise with project buyer on raising POs and ensuring that materials are ordered as required with suppliers in a timely fashion.
- Manage stock checks as required on a periodic basis.
- Development and improvement of standardised processes for operations team to use.
- Provide weekly updates at project meetings or as required.
- Manage all inventory across all sites efficiently, and maintain minimum stock levels.
- Develop and implement Inventory KPI’s
- Check, log & release production sheets into Procurement.
- Carry out internal stock movements (CRF’s)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Planning experience in fast moving Projects driven or manufacturing business
- Previous experience working in the construction industry in a similar role is essential.
- Proven track record in providing planning expertise for internal control purposes to enable total compliance and achievement of project programmes.
- Strong analytical and logical thinker with the ability to see the wider picture.
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively across functions.
- Ability to build rapport and strong working relationships with all stakeholders internal and external.
- Inventory Management experience.
To apply please send through your CV and cover letter, or if you would like more information on this vacancy please email the Levolux recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org