Want to join the Levolux team?
To provide efficient, sales support (predominantly internal) to the Commercial department (Regional Managers/ Sales Directors) and Pre-Construction Manager. Developing & dealing with client enquiries, maintaining and updating the CRM software and dealing with all related administration for the Pre-Construction team as required.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Processing of electronic/telephone enquiries which are received through the general e-mail address/directly. Downloading, managing and collating of information received to allow Technical &
- Commercial review and pricing.
- Carrying out initial review of projects in terms of Levolux product scope, compliance to company strategy to present to Regional Manager/Regional Sales Director for pricing accept/decline (training provided as necessary).
- Liaising with clients when the need arises for details or requests for further information.
- Liaising with the relevant Regional Manager / Sales Director for all enquiries and to generate decline letters in the event of not pricing.
- Organising and issuing of project samples for the UK sales team and logging and tracking against each project.
- Use of lead generation tool to find all tendering companies, in a proactive manner to seek opportunity to tender.
- CRM support for the Pre-Construction Teams in relation to change requests / project pipeline updates and control of the procedures.
- Providing data analysis to the Pre-Construction Manager/Commercial Director as required.
- Support the Pre-Construction team in administrative tasks as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in internal sales / administration role, supporting a commercially driven team would be benefiical.
- Experience gained in the construction industry would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office package and strong computer literacy skills.
- Proven track record in working autonomously as well as within a team.
- Proven track record to build successful working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to organise and multitask
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An understanding and appreciation of technical products and items of a technical nature would be beneficial
- Data driven and proven track record in understanding and analysing data.
- Extravert and confident personality
To apply please send through your CV and cover letter, or if you would like more information on this vacancy please email the Levolux recruitment team on email@example.com