Want to join the Levolux team?
Actively implement the Levolux strategy to secure orders that will generate budgeted profit contribution.
Manage project opportunities throughout the Levolux Pre-Construction process, in line with client expectation.
Manage and develop a sustainable client base and long-term client relationships.
Promote Levolux to key stakeholders
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Project Opportunity Management
- Achieve and exceed sales targets as set by the Sales/Commercial Director.
- Ensure project opportunities proposed meet LX strategy and capability.
- Establish the client’s requirements and appetite for value engineered alternatives
- Take ownership of and the bid process to ensure that the bid submission fulfils all elements of the client’s brief.
- Provide the correct, verified and detailed project information for review and sign off.
- Ensure that the Pre-Construction team has a full understanding of the client’s requirements as outlined in the supplied documentation.
- Attend client meetings and communicate relevant information back to the Pre-Construction team.
- Arrange and attend post-tender review meetings with clients and ensure that any required actions are communicated to relevant team members.
- Provide required information at review and handover meetings.
- Track and forecast project opportunities, maintaining the CRM database.
Project Opportunity Development
- Research, develop and secure sales opportunities in target regional areas, specifically via architects, main contractors and Sub-Contractors, in line with Levolux strategy.
- Establish, maintain and build client database with an aim of establishing long term client relationships to bring in more repeat client business.
- Promote Levolux products and services, including the making of presentations to existing and potential clients.
- Ensure that all existing and new clients are aware of the full range of products and services supplied by Levolux and the Alumasc Building Envelope Division.
- Ensure that clients have a full understanding of the product benefits, performance and practical application.
- Collect customer feedback on Levolux products and services and discuss and advise with Sales Director and Commercial Director.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in management of bespoke architectural project solutions involving architects, main contractors and sub-contractors.
- Employment history within contracting is essential
- Degree or equivalent in Business related qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Technical/Design competence with ability to visualise in 3D and work from architectural drawings, a flair for design may be advantageous.
- Proven track record in achieving project order values of £2 million + per annum
- Commercial experience of working in the building envelope, curtain walling, facades arena.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Proven track record in building and maintaining new client relationships.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information to internal and external stakeholders
- Competency in Microsoft office tools – including word, PowerPoint, Excel
To apply please send through your CV and cover letter, or if you would like more information on this vacancy please email the Levolux recruitment team on email@example.com