Want to join the Levolux team?
The Project Buyer will report into the Assistant Procurement Manager and will actively support and ensure the efficient running of the Procurement Department. As a Project Buyer, you will need to be able to effectively communicate with suppliers and internal customer base.
This role will require constant liaison with project managers, designers and our Vendor base across many projects. You will have complete ownership of these projects and the supply chain process.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for procuring project materials within budget and project timescale.
- To ensure all design sheets are placed in a timely manner with the right vendor at a competitive price.
- Responsible for raising purchase orders.
- Highlight any design changes and ensure they are re-costed appropriately.
- Liaison with project manager and designers, as required.
- The ability to interpret a technical drawing, understand the requirements and then work with our supplier to source the required parts or materials.
- An understanding of end-to-end supplier management processes
- Maintaining the Supplier database/information and managing communication and receipt of terms and conditions supplier PQQs, Bribery policy letters and preapproval questionnaires as required.
- Invoice management and goods
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ideally a degree or equivalent, related discipline or working towards CIPS.
- Relevant experience of working in Construction industry in a similar role.
- Previous experience in experience in facades / Balconies / Balustrades is ideal but not essential.
- Basic Logistics management experience
- Inventory management experience
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Close attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and manage a number of projects at any given time.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven track record in working in a team and across multiple disciplines.
- Appreciation of business demands and working to deadlines.
- Generalist experience in supply chain.