Levolux Venetian Blinds are designed for a wide range of applications and are ideally suited for use in offices, hotels, schools and hospitals. A reliable and cost effective means of controlling light and glare, Levolux Venetian blinds can also be used to provide privacy, visual screening and added decoration. Slat widths of 25mm, 35mm and 50mm are available in a range of colours and finishes to complement any interior.
All components are subject to rigid quality standards and are designed to produce a high performance product with an aesthetically pleasing finish. The main components of the Levolux Internal Venetian Blind are:
- Headrail – Stove enamelled steel, or aluminium options are available in a range of colours. All the operating mechanisms are neatly contained in this U-shaped headrail.
- Bottomrail – Stove enamelled steel or aluminium options are available in a range of colours.
- Aluminium Slats – Heat treated and double stove enamelled to provide resistance to surface abrasion. Slats are available in a wide choice of colours and finishes. Ladder and lift tapes are available in colours to co-ordinate with the headrail, bottomrail and slats, as required.
- Blind Controls – Manual or motorised controls are available to allow the blinds to tilt, raise and lower or tilt only. Bespoke control options are available.
- Levolux can design bespoke systems in other slat widths, as required.
- Levolux timber Venetian blinds are also available.